Thursday 15 December 2011

100% Acne Pimples Treatment...I can show how...

Today half of the world is suffering from acne and pimples and if you are victim of this disease than you might have thought that world is so advance in medical field than also the doctors and dermatologists are unable to treat your pimples.So,I know whats the reason behind this:this world is not the place that you think.Even doctors whose profession is called very noble are there only for making money.First of all any dermatologist won't complete your skin course before 6 months,they ask for their fee for every visit.You are just a money making machine for them,nothing else they don't understand their patients emotions nor their problem.All home remedies and face washes nothing works and think most of you have tried also,like me.
                                                                                                   But now I am going to tell you about that wonder drug which a very few dermatologists recommend to their patients and that is Isotretinoin.This is the drug which can eliminate all pimples from your body.You will think I am joking ,but I have tried this and seen its effect.Its high dosage is also used to treat many types of cancers and other problems,but for pimples and acne only 10mg to 30mg dosage is enough.Its the most effective drug in this world till now for pimples,If this won't work then nothing will work and swear it.Believe me,if this won't work than you can spit on my face.I know you can't,but I know you will not,If you get the chance.This comes in many forms like and gel and capsule ,but capsule is best, its working is very good and you can't apply gel on your whole body if have acne on body.I have used capsules and they do wonders.
                                                                 Now,I going to tell you its side effects,well buddies...every drug has its side effects and this one too,but not that its just like every others medicine and antibiotics you take.There will be dryness on your face,body and lips.That's how it treats the acne.you don't have to worry about side effects but remember pregnent women must not take this medicine in any condition,It can create birth defects in child and i would not recommend to teens who are still growing cos,it can stun height in them...well its not conformed but why to take risk...Isotretinoin is a derivative of vitamin A.Its course should be taken at least 5 to 6 months depending upon the patciants condition and can go on to 1 year to 2 years.Don't worry you start to see its effects in 1 month only and maybe in 3 or 4 months their will be no acne on your body,not even a single one..but you have to continue the medication,so that there will no acne in future.
         Now comes,how to get this medicine...well friends this medicine can't be purchased without your doctors prescription...but,if you are in India,like me that we Indians know that there is law only for name.You just ask the chemist and he will give you anything you want..but.if you are in foreign or developed nation like US or European nations than its a problem..than I will suggest you to ask your dermatologist to prescribe you this medication and tell him that you want to take this medicine,but don't pressurise on him.But,one thing I want to tell you that if your are in any country whether its India or US never take this medicine without consulting your doctor.Consultation is must.cos I am not a doctor,I am just sharing what I knew.All I want is that you can also get rid of this dirty disease.I can understand if have it,cos i also had suffered from it very badly.ITS THE BEST IN WHOLE WORLD YOU CAN HAVE...THAT'S IT..   
                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment